Sunday, November 30, 2008

Training at east coast was great..
it was the first time we had so many of us from the team running together.
Scotts will be leaving us soon.. to Melborne... for good.. sad but happy for him:)

We did a simple 10km... first 5km at easy 5 mins pace.. and the last 5km at our own race pace...
I tried a 4min 20-25secs pace for the last 5 km..
seems comfortable...

okok.. angkor wat seems a breeze now:)

my idol, Vivian Tang... my running partner Joe and me...
Look at Vivian's abs.. i managed to convince myself that I will have such good figure and abs next year Nov... let's wait and see hahaha!
tired after run.. with scotts...ladies rulezzthe guys.and me and vivian..thanks for organising this run... we look forward to more of such runs once the standard chartered and angkor wat race is done... will be back to running long distance and clocking mileage...

the training after that was amazing.
I trained with the hall 3 polo team in CSC...
Ke Wei coached us.
Did swims, drills, passing and stuff...
and I had my first polo match of my life... played with the guys against a group of students...:)

it was fun but tiring. I learnt a lot...
was asked whether I am interested to join the Ladies Polo Team for Toa Payoh....
hmm.. considering... should I try a session and see how it goes?...

started training at 630am for run and ended training at 1pm... I was so tired and famished that I slept all the way home:)

counting down... 4 more days

No comments: