Sunday, November 23, 2008

As i am writing out my schedule for the next 10 days... I realised I am counting down closer to my race...

As a looked through my flight Itinerary, oh my gosh... I realised my flight is at 6am...on Thursday 4th dec... oh my gosh....
this means I have to reach the airport at 4am...

Wonder how I am going to wake up at 3am and be there in time:) ahaha....

The race is going to be tough. I heard about the race conditions, the weather is dusty... and the waterpoints are not adequate.. though it is a flat and fast race..

I looked through past years results.. and realised the winner for last year's race was MIKA .. who is my teammate now.. she ran a 1.34hour.. and thinking that coach wants me to run in 1.34hour this race.. does that mean he wants me to win the race?

its going to be tough...
6 days there without much to do.. think i probably going to bring a book and read it..
the place we are staying at is called Two Dragons and there is no swimming pool there! oh no... guess my only relaxation is going to be running.
will pull Scotts and Christian as well as Fab out to run with me...

Angkor wat, wait for me... I will be there soon... time flies...

Yaopeng massed emailed some stuff to us.. and these are some pics which are nice:)

No comments: