Monday, November 24, 2008

I can't find the article that happened 13 years ago... I googled it but can't seem to find it at all...

Disappeared into thin air...

Somehow i missed the beach, sentosa beach, east coast park, the big and colourful cloth I brought with me to the beaches to lie on...

I miss everything...

I am feeling so lost on a Monday, knowing that it is a holiday is worst.
I laid on my bed, tossed and turned around, trying to find peace in sleeping. I just can't seem to do it at all...

I can't sleep. I tried to sleep since 10am this morning and now it's already 4pm... I haven got a wink at all...

Is training so tough? Or is life so tough?

It's will be a good catch up session with all my girlies:) Finally it's holiday and holiday means catch up time.

I am feeling tired, stressed, pressured and conjested in the chest.
Please give me energy and peace to sleep properly.

No comments: