Thursday, November 27, 2008

Din feel so good about today's time trial initially:( legs felt sore... guess was due to the slope training on Tues...

However, thanks to JOE who kindly picked me up for training today.
Officially, I am back ... and there was no banner (JOE said there will be!).... no party... no need for those.
I just needed to be back for training.. to be in good hands with Coach Guy...

Met everyone!! everyone was there..

time trial was aimed at 6.40 mins for 4 sets of 1.6km with 90secs rest...

I did a terrible mistake by starting the first set too fast. Way too fast.
Guess I had been off from running on the track with a specific time pace set for me...

I did 6.26min, 6.32min, 6.35min and 6.46 mins...
Was eunduring a stitch at the 3rd and 4th set.
My legs and mind were moving along.. but the stitch kept me back. But I am contented that all sets were finished.

Total timing has come down to a 20min 30 seconds 5km...
Coach mentioned i improved a total of 35seconds from my previous 5 km timing:)

Thanks coach, thanks JOE for pacing me every sunday and thanks to all Athlon people who have been really supportive of me all this while.

It's great to be back.
Looking forward to Monday training at CCAB plus farewell dinner:)

No comments: