Saturday, November 29, 2008

Found this from a friend n from the net:) Nice poems:)

I'll Wait:

Trapped in a world filled with confusion,
Living a life confined to unrequited emotions,
Getting myself tangled in someone else's web,
Can't help it, But to make myself feel sad.

So near, yet so far
So different but yet on par,
Smiling but inside crying,
Coupled with feelings, but yet denying

Spending my life living on the edge
Regretting each moment, but keeping faith
That one day ,she might just discover
That i'm the one and there's no other
No one to come between us two,
Before and after she says.."I Do"..

And for Hui Wen:) my good friends...

Would you Just Listen?

Would you just listen and please don't say a word, just yet,
I'd like you to think back to the very first time we met,
How you felt around me? The memories we shared,
And just remember that once upon a time, you really cared.

Now think about how we parted, and how much I cried,
But please don't speak, remember that I never ever lied,
That I told you the honest truth about why we were to split,
But now I'd like you to know that my heart broke bit by bit.

The pain was deep, unbearable and painful, for so many years,
I'll never forget all the sadness, all the uncontrollable tears,
Slowly I am rebuilding my life, I am content with what I've got,
And although it is hard I am beginning to forget what I have not.

You were a special part of my life that I will never forget,
A part of my life that broke my heart, but that I don't regret,
You gave me some happy memories that I'll keep in my heart,
Although sometimes I wish that you and I didn't have to part.

You were my first love and my true love, that will always be so,
After all of the heartache, sadness and never ending pain, I know,
You and I had something special and that will never change,
Because I love you and loving someone else will always seem strange.

Would you just listen and please don't say a word, not ever,
I'd like you to remember that once upon a time, we said forever,
That I had hopes and dreams, that I was the one who threw them away,
And this is something I will always regret until my dying day.

Lying to Forget...

This lie's become a part of me
For months, I've played this game
Acting like it doesn't hurt
Each time I hear his name

Ignoring what's inside of me
Pretending I've moved on
As if the feelings I once had
For him are somehow gone

Spending each and every day
With happiness and laughs
Forgetting all our memories
Avoiding photographs

But last night when I saw him
For the first time since he left
My heart stopped for a moment...
I couldn't catch my breath

When suddenly it hit me
As the tears started to flow
That even after all this time...
I just can't let him go

Just Friends?

I love you more every day,
My name I long for you to say.
Do you know just how I feel?
Do you know this love is real?
Sometimes I wonder what you think.
When you hear my name, do your cheeks turn pink?
Do you dream about me every night?
Wish to hug me and hold me tight?
Do you think we're meant to be?
Together forever, you and me?
These are the questions that run through my mind,
Your way into my heart, you did find.
It drives me crazy as to what I should do,
Should I risk a friendship and confess to you?
Or should I keep my feelings inside,
Keep them locked up, let them hide?
I just don't know what to do anymore,
My heart it aches, my heart it's sore.
I love you more than you could know,
And I don't want to ever let you go.
So even if I'm just a friend,
I'll always love you until the end.

My Love

My love for u is real
my love for you is true
my life without u has no point of view

i cant never tell u or show u wants inside
I'm afraid you would walk away and leave all this behind

then again i don't know how u feel
Wat if you love me ? Wat if this is real?

sometimes i wonder if we are meant to be
like romeo and Juliet living their dream

but i don't want a sad story , or an expected end
i only want you and me , its not hard to comprehend

maybe i should wait till u come to me
but Wat if your afraid of how things would be?

although if i wait u may never find out the truth
Wat if u feel the same way , and i loose my chance with u

maybe if i tell u , things will be OK
we would be happy together and never be afraid
of loosing one another because our love is true
i don want just a could be , i want you

HOW

How do i move on, when your packed and gone?
How do i heal, when you bend down to kneel?
How do i stay away, when you've gone astray?
How do i show you i'm hurt, when it's your name i blurt?
How do i love you, when i hate you too?

You've made me weak, you've made me sad.
I was vunerable and you were mad.
You opened my heart, and you tore it apart.
I let you tear down that wall, only for you to let me fall.
Trying to move on, like you don't exist.
Trying to not look, but i can't resist.
You've made such an impact, i'm suprised im still intact.

How do i tell you i can't move on?
How do i tell you i'm dead and gone?
How do i say, i want you to stay?
How do i tell you, i'm holding my feelings at bay?

Attempting to move forward,
only to fall backward.
I gave you my heart, i gave you my loving soul,
now i can see it growing to mold.
I can no longer feel that touch,
i swear-it was too much.
Hurting everyone in my path,
hoping i don't feel that wrath.
Forgiveness has come and gone,

Hey My dear Hui Wen, hope you are feeling better now:)

No comments: