Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Teacher training usually takes place when the school closes")
and this year, ours was at Holiday Inn Hotel at orchard road.

Spent the whole day discussing from 9 and 5 pm... and i must say I have gotten greater insights to the school and other areas...

Glad I was there:)

A picture with my 07 supervisor who has taught me a lot.. thru her guidance , i started to grow and glow:) tonight's training was great.

DId not join the elite training from MF today because I fear I might injure my knees with the stairs climbing.

Put on my favourite NIKE lunar trainer and head off to Labrador park with the other MF members.

We did 8 x 1.5 km loops round the park. It was pitch dark and sloppy at the start...

I managed to maintain a standard of around 6-7 minutes plus per round...
Finished it within 55 mins:)

I was so tired with only 2 hours of sleep the previous day that I just sat on the ground after shower at MF and slept...till friends woke me for dinner...

It was a job well done with great support. As usual, PS, Alber, Eddie, Alvin, Karen and Chin Yeh were there...

Looking forward to the upcoming race...
But I wished I had better emotional support:(

I pray and wished for strength:)

No comments: