Thursday, November 27, 2008

MY GOD PA

Someone whom I met year ago.. someone who believed in me... someone who replaced my dad when he was not around..
he is more to me than a friend, a god pa... but a pal too:)

Trusting in me to be able to finish my NIE bond, he guarantor for me my bond...
Believing in me that I will sore one day... and i guess I did, in his sense at least...
Never had any doubts about me from J1 even though I did badly in exams and was on the verge of repeating my J1 year...

He is who he is, as dear to me...
A teacher whom I admired, someone who gave me the inspiration to become a teacher too...
Someone whom I looked up to...
Someone who has always been there, whether I am down in deep trouble or whether I am soaring great heights.

Someone who has seen me grow.. from the childish and immature me.. into a lady full of confidence ...

Someone who never gave up in me..

His words seemed to sink in me...
"it is the imperfection that make the person beautiful"

thanks God Pa... your believe for me has lead me to greater heights and I know that You love me like a dad, like a friend and will always be there for me...

Glad to have u in my life, my lovely God father...my father....
my friend... my pal... utmost respect..

anyway this is the transformation from many year... long time ago...
and now...i DIn used to have such heavy eye bags...
I grew, grown and aged...
with stressed and sadness,
My face aged and eye bags and wrinkles can be seen...

Sometimes I wonder.. can i ever stay at 21!

No comments: