Tuesday, January 02, 2007

out with trackies....

i back in hall again! woo hoo... had a great day last week... aahah lets see what happened on friday... met my PJC trackies for an outing.. I had training at Sentosa in the morning.. lets guess where did I have my training!

yeah some of u might have guessed it correct... I had training at Tanjong Beach at Sentosa.. swam with Xueyuan and then ran.. I did a slow one because I knew the next day I still had an Ultra Marathon coming along.. haha.. but somehow I enjoyed it a lot!

and then after training... I went to meet erm... My baby Trackies at Minds Cafe... lets see what we did that day.. actually I think the games we played at the start were kinda mind draining! haha... but still We enjoyed each other's company!!!

This is Delcine eating her food!!


and then some photos of the teddy bear that Fab gave to Mummy and God Mum!


and some photos with Fab...

and then we played some games.. and some people ganna forfeit.. haha see what happened to Mummy and Delcine!



and we continued to play and chat ...





and lastly I took a picture of my Diver's card! thanks to Jason for passing it to me!

No comments: