Friday, January 12, 2007

friends and hall

LETS INTRO SOME OF MY CLASSMATE TO YOU ALL.. PICTURES TAKEN DURING MATHS LESSON... HEHE....

MY BUDDY YUSMAN...GUESS YOU ALL MIGHT HAVE ALREADY SEEN HIM IN MY OTHER ENTRIES...




















THEN WEIQIANG... THE WISE ONE....
AND THE NURAH... THE SILAT QUEEN... SINGAPORE SILAT MEMBER!
and FAIZAL THE JOKER OF MY CLASS... LOOK AT HIS SMILE... LOOK MAN...
THEN.... ALFIAH.. THE CUTE ONE..

AND THEN CHRIS... THE BLACK ONE...

and then i took pictures of my hall...this is block 3B where i stay... and the opp block



and more pictures of my dearest hall... I love this place a lot... really dun wanna leave..
leaving hall to go home in 2 weeks time... will miss the Mahjong sessions in XY room... miss the lunch and dinner sessions with Xy and Zy... miss trainings with the polo and swimming team... Miss my roomie who is not often in the room actually hhaa! ... Miss everyone I know here... Miss the canteens around here... miss the $1.50 breakfast from canteen 14... Miss Walking to school... its just a 5 mins walk, miss the shuttle bus... miss having to go wherever and whenever I wanted to... miss my room ... miss my hall bed... miss my cupboard full of trophies and medals... miss my big wardrobe... miss having the quiet and undisturbed life... miss every single thing that I have been through these 2 years... Hall 3 has given me a lot... and i will definitely miss this hall... not only the external of the hall looks good... the interior of the hall which consists of the people has also proven their worth... thanks girls and guys...

No comments: