Saturday, January 27, 2007

appeal again

appeal lost again...the JOINT hall refused to tell us the reason why they AWARDED CHAMPIONS TO HALL 7 AND THEN GAVE US THE TITLE OF SEMI FINALISTS... I went to find Jackie and Zhiyong at canteen one after my Karaoke session with darling.. and then I accompanied them through the whole of the ordeal... till around 4 am! meeting started at 10pm plus! my gosh...

after Kenley Kwan of hall 7 spoke to us today... he said this "actually my hall also wanted a re-match"...

this has affected my swimming team in one way or another... now some of us feel so weird being in the presence of the other... actually Inter Hall is the small picture... IVP is the larger picture... why can't people look at the larger picture and give a thought about it! IVP swimming and IVP polo are so greatly affected by this issue... both the team players are not so united anymore... haiz... its quite sad...

shan tok much about the THIRD appeal...

I know I have made a lot of enemies because of this issue... a lot of friends become foes... lots of people whom I dun even noe may dislike us... but then come to think of it... AS LONG AS YOU HAVE A CLEAR CONSCIENCE... THEN YOU SHALL NOT BE SCARED OF ANYTHING... only those people who do not see things with a clear mind... judge things correctly will not stand by you...

No comments: