Tuesday, January 30, 2007

swimming day

haha.... lets see our ivp swimming day... haha... we met before that at tv lounge to discuss our strategies...then we went straight to the pool... and Jackie drove me and flora there haha... actually that big man is QUITE a safe driver...
anyway IH swimming was a disaster again... haiz.. we had planned nicely but then one of our most important swimmers, Anthony din turn up... then we got to rearrange the sequence...I swam the both female relays in the heats... freestyle and breastroke..the girls in my team are as follows...Wanying, Yii Yin, Sara, Flora, Angela, Baochern and me...
see wat happens when we are watching the show...





and then after the race...i din take during race photo because i was too busy running everywhere...Benedict, Bertram,Gerald, Jon, Jackie, Zhiyong, Xueyuan and Jeremy... these are also the polo guys.., hehe...





and then they ask for me to take a guys photo with them... because "i belong to the Guys side" nonsense... and then Idiot Jackie pushed my head!

and then me and my primary school mate Xueyuan..
and then our team photo....

and yeah man... we got 1st for 4 x 50m freestyle guys... Jackie was the man ! he was already leading when he was swimmign the fourth and last leg.... but then he PURPOSELY slowed down at the end .... he said "it's more painful for the opponent to lose you by 0.000001 sec rather losing by 10 secs..." wah pro siah... ahha and our girls got 4th for both relays and the mixed medley we got 3rd... really also won by 0.000001 sec lol... really caught up with hall 7 last swimmer at the last minute... i touched the wall just before she did... I did my best to stretch my hands to the wall to win the medal... haah....

but the unfortunate thing was we were DQ for one relay during the heats... our swimming manager Benedict was swimming toward the wall... he could not see... then he thought he had touched the wall but he did not.. then he did another last pull and a kick... the lane judge say she saw him doing a dolphin kick... never mind... nevertheless it was a good try!

No comments: