Tuesday, January 23, 2007

CHEERLEADING

haha i just came back from cheerleading competition... this time round I was not there to take part as a cheerleader... I was there to support my hall and be a spotter for the cheerleaders... because yesterday a girl fell from quite high then realised not enough spotters so they asked for my help... NO Prob! haha...

anyway Jackie, Zy and me had dinner at canteen 13 then went off the watch cheerleading...before that we had a great discussion at zy's room haha...
as we left hall, we realised that ZY and me had wore the same hall 3 t shirt... had the same number at the back.. number 5... and then zy and me happened to order Ribena for dinner... and made Jackie laugh... idiot lol... dunno what is called coincidence ah!


then must really thanks Jackie... he allowed me to sit on his shoulders during hall 13's performance.. the hall was so packed with people i can't see anything.. he practically carried me up and i sat there for the whole performance... but then i felt super heavy la! ahah sorry Jackie!

haha and then we went there and watch.... then we took photos... zy n me...


and then we took pictures with the mascot...
don't he look like a perfect sailormoon! wah seh nice pose!ahaah

OH MY GOSH... ZY JUST TOLD ME HALL 3 GOT FIRST FOR CHEERLEADING COMPETITION... I THINK WE DIN EXPECT IT... BUT THEN IT CAME OUT AS A SURPRISE.. WE WERE NEAT AND UNIQUE THOUGH... YUP! CONGRATS!

No comments: