Saturday, January 06, 2007

birthday sadness!

I am so sad! Just got to know that I will be alone for my coming birthday... JD will be working onboard a cruise... and he is leaving on my birthday... 21st January... well.. think No choice... I have to use the day for training again... haah spend my birthday training too! ... well its my first birthday celebrated with him... but then no choice.. work more important.. yup:) its ok... hehe:)

next tuesday is IH track first day... then on the 15th is IH track second day... then on the 20th and 27th I have IVP swimming race and then on the 28th We have IH swimming race... and then coming up will be IH road relay... I guess will be quite packed... I still remember how I celebrated my 21st Bdae... last year... right after my IVP swimming competition, I rushed to the chalet at Sentosa and celebrated my bdae.. imagine Bdae girl being late...! but no choice.. everybody knows that sports is much more something in my life...

anyway my darling Trix just called me...heard she is sad... girl.. just wanna let you know that I am always behind you my darling... lets go roller blading k... love ya girl!

No comments: