Sunday, January 21, 2007

ivp swimming

sat was ivp swimming day... held in Republic poly...super huge place!lets talk no more n see the place... we nearly got lost! haha we took the chartered bus from school to there... and we din even tell the uncle to stop us at the swimming pool... I think all non of us knew the way to the pool.. might as well walk... Serene, Reika, Chee Seng, Shawn and me just walked...

Shawn and Chee Seng...

reika n serene
and we walked and walked and admire the big buildings...and we finally SAW the swimming pool... so near yet so far...

and shawn stood alone...

and then the race started at around 10 am... and we were watching...


we were super impressed with the pool... look at the black screen.. electronic one lol... before our race starts... our name appears on the black board... as though we are going for Asean or Sea games... ahhaa
and my cousin came.. he was the swimming coach of Ngee Ann poly...

and then after my event... 800m.. oh i got fourth, not bad considered I was still having a slight fever and racing with the dunno how many national swimmers.. ahah...

i continued to take photos of my team, the environment and friends...


I am not very sure who is this... either Jame, Qing Xiang, Kenley or Leonard... ahah...swimming the 4x 100m relay...


then the 3 girls...


on top: Serene, Amanda and me...

Below...Chee Seng( captain) and me ("vice-captain")haha actually both of us just doing shit work for the school... haha

hahah... he says I lost weight.. I say he put on weight... oh no... oh yeah... when I was going to race... my opponents told me that i super skinny for a swimmer now... aaahah... last year when we were racing, I was one of the biggest girl there... this year become one of the smallest girl... funny lol...

nOT LONG... WE were going to go home... with a few medals brought by Serene and Leonard and Qing Siang and the relay of the 4x 100m freestyle team... ahah I was quite happy and satisfied with each and everyone's results... yup...


...

and from the above picture u know where we went right... its sickening! i was having a bad throat and Kenley wants to eat this... my gosh... no heart... ahah i have never touched KFC ever since I lost weight... this is shit man... never mind... I also burned a lot of calories from the swimmng race... haha...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,Thank you for doing all those things for the team.I am ashamed to said that I did not do much and I apologise for that...You really really deserved to be the Captain!!One more day to go for this not-so-good season but I believe we'll managed just fine...And last but not least,Happy Belated Birthday!Hope it was smashing great.Well I guess it was from what i read :)