Thursday, January 25, 2007

APPEAL APPEAL AND APPEAL

HAIZ... again and again.. appeal and appeal... and time is spent ... and we find it super bothersome... because all of us are getting so worried, so agitated with every single thing that is happening at IH water polo, the appeal to be specific...

maybe some people see hall 3 as being super selfish, super sore losers, super unco-operative, but to us, it feels as though we are being accused.. blindly accused... every IH season, there will be problems occuring here and there...big or small, it makes things super ugly for everyone...

why cant IH be played safely, friendly and get it over asaP? somehow when I was in hall 7 last year, I really enjoyed my time being a part of hall 7. though I was not close to people there, but at least I really enjoyed being with the track, road relay and swimming people... I have no regrets being a part of hall 7 for a year... even when Hall 7's IH track team got DQ for 2 relays, I can see the unity of the team standing together to hang on and support one another...

I know sometimes we must stand aside to analyze situation and not put a foot in, for this water polo incident, its very sad. I was a previous hall 7 resident, and current hall 3 resident.. I really wanted to support both sides... I stayed neutral all the while. when hall 7 played, I cheered for them, when hall 7 ran the relays, I ran to the hall to cheered for my ex-teammates... when Hall 7 won, I felt great, because I had friends there and the bond never breaks.. there were people in Hall 7 polo team like Derrick, Shaun, Kenley, Chin Chun etc.. but when things got out of hand, i realised people cannot stay as neutral as they wanted to be... why do friends have to become FOES just because of one stupid incident... I still remember me going to the swimming pool and always seeing hall 7 people and they always smile and joke with me... NOW its super different, when they see me, they give a black face...

through this whole incident, I did not put a foot into it, I practically just stood by Zhiyong to give him my utmost support.. never Did i expected to be close to Jackie... but through this incident, it brought 3 of us close together... plus Xueyuan who is always MIAing... it made me learn a lot... Ben, the previous hall 7 sports sec gave me an advice "dun get involve in this, this involves too much politics..." yeah i listened to him... though during matches, appeals and quarrels I was always there... but I have learnt from one thing... not to talk if not necessary... standing there to give my support to them is good enough...

Looking at how much Zhiyong has suffered really aches the whole team, the whole hall... imagine oneself being accused of something you did not do... he did not fix a match... and spending so much time explaining to people you dunno that they had accused the wrong person, its very tiring.... today he din even went to the pool to swim, he just went there to see us swim, plus his backache, he can't do turning or backstroke start at all...he looked so tired... Jackie said "see, he looked freaking tired"... yeah this good buddy of mine has wasted so much time, this thing has been dragging and we are all tired...

yesterday I came back from hall dance practice, the first thing I did was to pick up my phone and msg him.. ask him how was the outcome... when I heard he was at hall 9 waiting for the appeal results, I wanted to go down... but I was also too tired... after talking to my roomie, i practically fell asleep while sitting on the bed...

WE DO UNDERSTAND that every hall has their reason and reasons may backfire each other.. we also dun want things to turn out so bad.. just that when a person's integrity is at sake, then you got to think properly what you do.. and everyone knows how Zhiyong works.. even Najib of hall 7,. the president, he knows how is Zhiyong's character... so dun doubt it...there can be misunderstanding coming up, but to judge a person's integrity and character without CONCRETE evidence is someone unfair for him... so think properly before U all do anything, its gonna affect a person for LIFE time.. imagine what will people say of him next time when he goes out for POLO matches... a well known figure in the POLO scene, many years of experience, just one incident will RUIN him.. and all IVP polo guys (except for hall 7 polo guys)... they trust him and they are also very angry at this verdict... because they also JOLLy well know ZY's character... SO DUN DOUBT HIM... HE IS A GOOD, RATIONAL AND CLEAN PLAYER...

all these things are just so tiring, me getting really sick, physically, emotionally and mentally... no mood to run IH...or even swim for IVP or IH.. my stamina is dropping as well as my speed.. this sat I have IH track then after that got to rush down to swim IVP swimming immediately... then if needed, I still have to rush to Macritchie to run the SAAA cross country relay... then on Sunday We have IH swimming the whole day, at night have hall dance practice... next week almost everyday have lessons, then training and then hall dance at night... its been tiring...
I ALREADY LOST MY ENERGY TO FIGHT... HAVE NOT RUN FOR ALMOST 3 WEEKS.. WONDER HOW I WILL DO ALSO.. THINK WILL NOT DO AS WELL...

BUT I JUST LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR BBQ THIS SUNDAY... HALL 3 WATERPOLO PLAYERS AND SWIMMERS BBQ... RIGHT AFTER IH SWIMMING...

No comments: