Friday, January 12, 2007

zhiyong bdae..

yes! finally my computer is working.. previously cannot blog , cannot send email.. its so frustrating!lets see some photos on zhiyong's birthday! hah... see see my good and suave waterpolo captain of hall 3... nowadays... there seems to be very few good guys left on earth already...we tricked him into the lounge at block B... all of us were waiting inside and then XY went to get him... but I think he already knoew smething was fishy! idiot... cannot even act ah!
then we sang bdae song and he blew the candles...

look at the hat he was wearing! it's a present from the swimming manager Benedict!


and he wonders whether to cut the cake or not... he is scared we smashed into his face!

then the polo guys unite!

and xy face ganna covered...


and then the last picture i requested from them...

and then the girls...

and we look so sleepy because its midnight... and i din even bother to look nice in the photo...

and some more pictures!

and then the 3 of us who is always together... haha Xy, Zy and me... and we made him take pictures with us...

and then we place our hands on his head!

and go we smashed his head .. and he forbid us to!and then i brought the whole cake onto his face!


and we made the birthday boy to clean up the mess himself...

and this is the end of the birthday bash... we bought a t shirt for him too! haha... this is the actions of Sumiko and Xueyuan... lucky I am not gonna celebrate my birthday with friends this year... so I escape a cake smashed on my face...hehe...

No comments: