Saturday, January 06, 2007

KAP GANG...

wah... today was a really Swimming day for me man... morning went training on my own... then joined Hall 3 waterpolo for waterpolo training at SRC swimming pool... then at 11am... Swimming time trials started for IVP and I had to help out... after that at 1245pm I rushed down to Clementi to Meet dear for a swim at Clementi Swimming pool... hahah... initially he thought I will be late... but then as I was walking towards the swimming pool near NTUC... I pounced on him! yup... haha... then after swimming obviously lunch... yummy and healthy protein lunch again... have been eating only protein these days... fish soup, chicken meat and not even a single carbo... AM I ON AKIN'S DIET??? haha maybe?? who knows...

after that rushed back to have a nap at dear's place ... one hour power nap.. when I woke up, I was really super sleepy.. din wanted to go to Yishun Swimming pool to train with Coach Emily's husband.. wanted to take a break actually.. but then Sumiko is Sumiko... No matter how tired... I will still force myself to go for training...i LEFT HOUSE LATE! AT 545PM.. WHEN i had to reach Yishun at 6pm... wah I was wondering whether to take cab... luckily I din... and so i reached at 645pm...trained with Emily's husband... swam with his student who is almost the same speed as me.. we did 20 x 100m sets at 2 mins each (including rest time) ... and then after that warm down and then do plunging.... I think thats all.... hah... and i rushed to town to meet the KAP gang... its been some time lol...

mET AT ICHIban restaurant at Wisma for some food... dinner... and then we waited super long before we were allowed to go in...THEN WE ORDERED SOME NICE SET MEALS... THIS IS SIONG AND DESMOND TRYING OUT MY NEW PHONE...


AND THEN CYNTHIA AND ME...

AND SIONG'S FOOD CAME FIRST...


AND THEN I TOOK SOME PICTURES OF THEM WHILE THEY WERE BUSY...AND CHUNKY MONKEY DESMOND LOOKED AT MY CAMERA! HE EVEN MORE BLURR THAN ME... GOT THE SAME PHONE AS ME BUT THEN DUNNO HOW TO USE THE FUNCTIONS... i thought i already very stupid.. but now I know I am not THAT stupid...haha!


and then me and Desmond... haha... I got the first photo to be present in his phone!

and more pictures of the 7 set meals on the table...


and then Cynthia and Ken left... then Henree, Des, Ben, Siong and me went to Starbucks... finally I can have my long awaited Green tea Ice Blended... the last time I had it was at a meeting with Wenquan... and ever since then .. that stupid brother of mine doesn't seem to have time to meet me... eh bro if u are reading... You better watch out! ahah


YOU JUST LOOK AT HOW TIRED I LOOK .. YOU WILL KNOW WHAT TRAINING HAS DONE TO ME! HAGGED AND TIRED!


AND ABOVE IS bEN, hENREE AND SIONG...

AND THEN MY GREEN TEA ICE BLENDED AND A PICTURE OF THE PLACE... SUPER TIRED LE.. JUST WANNA GO BACK TO HALL AND SLEEP!

No comments: