Saturday, January 06, 2007

time table!

AND I GOT MY NEW TIME TABLE! WOO HOO... LETS SEE... ACTUALLY I DUN REALLY LIKE IT... IT HAS SO MANY BLANKS IN THE MORNING SLOTS... CAN WE ACTUALLY SHIFT THE LESSONS UP TO THE MORNING SO THAT WE CAN HAVE THE REST OF THE DAY TO REST AND I CAN PREPARE FOR MY TRAINING!

AS U ALL CAN SEE... ITS SO MUCH MORE SLACK THAN PREVIOUS SEMESTERS... THE LIGHT BLUE SLOTS ARE TENNIS CLASSES, RED COLOUR IS FOR MATHS CLASS, PURPLE/PINK IS FOR EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGY AND GREEN IS FOR FITNESS AND CONDITIONING... WOW... WHAT A NICE TIME TABLE RIGHT... DUN BE ENVIOUS FRIENDS... FOR THE PAST 1.5 YEARS... OUR TIME TABLE IS ALWAYS PACKED LIKE MAD!

but then me and buddy have made a deal... it is to actually work harder for next semester... and Since i am going to move back to home either end of January or Mid feb... during break time inbetween... we are going to hide in NIE library to study... I dun want the last episode which happened last semester to repeat itself this time... its my last semester in NIE... without exams... so got to make full use of it..!


ok now... i am thinking of rebonding my hair or dying the colour brown... it sucks with my new grown super black hair being so obvious with my brown colour hair now...! ahha see what happens when my friend-Cash... his salon opens in Mid january... and see what we can do man..! see a new image of me then! maybe I will cut armani hair...! haaha...

oh ya... last Wednesday I went to train with Sunny and hi NUS biathlon team at NUS swimming pool... and we took a stupid photo of us... Sunny brother and me! haha after our swimming training.. both looking super ugly!my super talking cock buddy who rides his bike like a mad man... super fast until i have to hung on to him very tight! haha... a super good triathlete.. i really hope he can qualify for Sea Games this year lol... love ya bro! see ya on Saturday during training!

and I went to have dinner with his friends... and my brother's friends... one of them called Chung Nyen... ahah went to this place called Botak Jones... funnny name with good food.. at Clementi Coffee Shop..had to wait super long for the arrival of food!

the fries is super nice...! you should try! its near Clementi Interchange... do not walk towards the interchange once come out from the MRT station... once you come out... turn right and walk towards the covered passage way leading to a group of flats... there you will see a POSB machine and then a row of shophouses... then you will see a long queue lining up! and you will know what I am talking about!

they have Fish and CHips...Cajun Chicken and bla bla bla.. try it!

No comments: