Saturday, January 27, 2007

ih track

YEAH! WE WON FIRST FOR GIRLS RELAY... 4 X 100M, 4X 400M FOR GIRLS AND 4X800M FOR MIXED EVENT ALSO 1ST! guys were 4th for both their relays... superb job and just missed by a mere bit if not they would have gotten third...WOOHOO... HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY LIKE MAD... we trained hard and trained smart... and we won by our strength and fitness... it was an enjoyable sight...

actually when I realised I was supposed to run the third leg for 4x800m, I really had no confidence... because I am that sort who dun like to be chased... and I know that Jean, my ex-roomie is also running the third leg and I dun like her to be chasing me... though 800m is not my pet event...(21km and above is my best!)... I know I must still put in the enough effort... I wanted to run the first leg to give a good lead but then captain say no... I no choice... Jean is faster than me in mid distance... until 3 km... I am faster than her in any distance above 3 km... yup...

Huijing gave a good start and let us a good lead... Jingda got closed up by hall 7's runner Alvin...but still Jingda was good... When I got the baton, Jean had ran off earlier... I followed up... chasing right behind her... I din managed to close up the gap... I just followed... then at the last 100m, i tried to push.. realised I managed to close up the gap by only a little bit... passed the baton the Joo Tian... and then Joo Tian did a magnificant job.. he followed Kenny, hall 7's last runner for the first round... then second round, JT opened up...and cut Kenny and then sped off... and then WOOOOO he went dashing to the finishing line... that was it! GOLD medal for us for 4x800m... woohoo! he is the man ! woohoo... we were so happy...

then before I could rush off to IVP swimming... we took some photos...

Junwen and Dingyi....
presenting to u Huijing...
and then dennis... our 4x400m runner

and then peilian... my neighbour cum Zhenming-Sports sec's gf...

and then Peilian's roomie... Joo Tian's gf....HuiJuan


and then Junwen tried to kiss Dingyi... disgusting fellow...

and then I made Ronald take picture with his gf-my roomie..Serene... eh ronald, so paiseh for what! he closed his eyes during the first shot... second shot I still must ask him to put his hands over Serene's shoulders...


and then I took a picture with my roomie...

and then last picture I took at the stadium before getting into a cab and rush down to Republic Poly...

with Prashan.... the IVP track captain...


splendid job Hall 3... keep the spirit going and we are gonna win the IH road relay champions next sat! woohoo! yeha man...

No comments: