Friday, January 19, 2007

memories...

HHA I BACK in hall finally... really tired... just went studying with Troy.. after "training"... I went down to NYP to meet coach for training... waited for him for 2 hours... then when he came, he heard my voice, then he say "no training for you today." he was unhappy that I had fallen so ill and din tell him... well.. actually yeah my voice is super sexy and hoarse lol... not nice lol... then still had to run a 2.4 km at NIE today for the fitness test... I was NOT FIT to even run... can't breathe properly... coach wanted me to put off the test till next week... but cannot leh, have to run with other class... and in the end, i did a 10 min plus.. its super lousy timing la! but because not running on the track itself also made a difference.. sianz... hah... lets see some photos man...

random photos taken these few days...

FOOD THAT WE ATE AT BUKIT TIMAH HAWKER CENTRE... HAHA... ME , DEAR AND HIS SISTER WENT THERE TO EAT.. the next day we went to eat steamboat lol... wah dear is mad... no wonder he put on weight...(lucky i fell sick, can't eat so never put on weight!:)



and the Wilfred and me... he is a dragon boater.. i met him yesterday at the surf anf sweat booth...and we took 3 photos... but decided to take better shots on surf n sweat day...and he asked me to go and rebond my hair! arrrggghhh. ... TRIX darling... should I go!?


and rachel and me took some photos during maths lesson too... trying out our camera phones...
and then finally my IVP swimming attire has arrived! its so great! woohoo!.... Zy designed it...

these days have really been bad... sick until quite jialat... lost voice, keep sneezing... its beeen hell for me.. especially when i have trained so hard for my IVP 800m event this coming sat... and i have to fall sick this week... but no choice... what has to come has to come... I seldom fall sick...everytime fall sick is always end of the year and starting of the year... but this sickness has made me lose muscle mass... I sort of shrinked a little and have lesser strength now... maybe the bulk I build from swimming has lost quite an amount... no choice...what to do... I WANNA KILL THE SICKNESS! haha...

but it has also let me see the my true friends... friends who care, friends who will keep insisting I rest... haha thanks for all the advices... maybe I am just too stubborn la... haha... cannot stop training even for one day... ahaha...and now, everything is smooth sailing. I handle my relationship quite steadily and more maturely... and feels more confident and sure about myself in JD's heart. I used to feel that he deserves a better person and he might just look for a better person without my knowledge. It's stupid... but then now, as time passes, I start to realise that the trust has deepened without me knowing it. Last time I used to report my actions, whereabouts etc to him, now I guess I have come to the stage where he would probably know these things without me telling him. And i have come to believe that some things are not necessary to be said to your partner. Hence, I follow a more open minded way of tackling certain things... never am I that person who will pick a fight for nothing... never will i Flare my temper for no reason... I tend to control and think before I act now...

anyway I am getting by day by day as usual... but as day passes by, I start to really miss my hostel life... to think that I will be moving back home next week... I really dunno whether I can adapt to the change... It been so fun having a roomie... I just spoke to Serene yesterday... had a long chat.. and I really miss our fun times... and basically our chatting moments...If only i can study and stay in hall for a few more years!

However, Its funny when I look back and I see around me. I dun see close friends in my class. I dun belong to any clique of friends. Whenever there is a recess break, I will go back to hall, to the swimming pool to swim or to the road to run. But when I move back to home, I will probably be in the library studying during the recess breaks... I always dun understand why I dun have close friends in my own class. Perhaps I have always offended my friends in some way or another. In primary school, my closest friend is my dancing friend who is also not close to anyone in her class...In secondary school, my closest friends are my running mates who are my juniors....I was the class chairman and the house captain then... probably no one wanted to befriend me then... ahah and I had a volcano temper too... In JC... finally I had a close friend in class... Helen darling who is still my darling now...yeah... its only during JC that this happened...

I used to be an arrogant freak... a person who dun give a damn to whatever advice people give me... I have friends from all over Singapore... But then I realised the more friends I have, the more I feel that I dun have close friends... aaha... the thing is the worst part is I am not close to any NIE friends... except for Buddy... but even now, Buddy also drifted away from me already. we dun meet each other much more ... even during games, we also dun pair up anymore... guess things are changing now also... But I dun bother much also... because In 4 weeks time, we will be out for attachment and then after that we gonna graduate... then will be a total new environment...

20 friends I can think of right on the spot:

1) Trixy (MSn and SMS friend... talks all problems with each other)

2) Wenquan (God Bro)

3) Buddy-Yusman (Classmate in NIE)

4) Helen (JC classmate )

5) Troy (NIE friend-Polevaulter)

6) Rongyang (NTU Biathlon team)

7) Xueyuan (NTU Biathlon n Swim team, Hall POlo, Swim and road relay team)

8) Zhiyong (NTU Swim team, Hall Polo and Swim captain)

9) Xiaochun (Childhood and best running partner i ever had)

10) Issac (Best brother and Surf Hunk)

11) Karen (Best talk cock sister)

12) Jon Lau (13 years of friendship)

13) Sunny (Best triathlete friend.. captain of Nus biathlon team)

14) Serene ( My super model friend... super chio)

15) Xiawei (JD's gay partner cum Serene's bf)

16) Serene (Room mate)

17) Rui Kun (12 years of friendship and a regretful choice)

18) Malcolm ( ex- bf who will always look out for me)

19) Alex (coach who is also a friend to me)

20) Jun De (bf... who is my best talking friend)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...when u want to ans my sms and then wan to mit me then i can tell u rebond or not ma... =x