Tuesday, January 30, 2007

BBQ...

and we had bbq at night... oh yeah... I went out with Dear dear after the race... really must thank him for coming down... has been years ever since he graduated from NTU and now he came down to see me race.... was a big surprise for me too! haha..went late for the BBQ celebration but then managed to take some photos...guys busy talking and bbqing...food almost gone when I reached... they say the chicken wings i marinated was nice... haah at last Jackie says something nice to me!

and then presenting to you Jackie and Zhiyong... the both UNattached ones... but the most Handsome ones... erm ... i mean Zhiyong, not jackie...
and the our JCRC members... the Sports sec-Zhenming, the President - Jian Ming and A sports Sec- Jingda...the sailormoon!
and then next the girls up.... and then the guys took some photos...
and then the TALL one versus the SHORT one... in coming and out going waterpolo captain...one is my swimming mate from primary school and the other is my swimming mate from university... time passes so fast...
then before I could take a group photo... stupid Xy tried to block everyone's view and have a one man show...
then i asked for a group photo... then I say "all the guys stand behind"... then I naturally crawl to the back to sit beside Jackie... then Jackie say "eh u say all the guys stand behind then u yourself come behind..." haha... think the labelling Hall 3 swimmers gave to me "sumiko is a guy" has already seeped inside me naturally... haah...
and then the 3 fellows who never fails to make my day! haha.... my gay partners plus the Lao Da...
and then we tried to push Zy's head.... but his head was too heavy! ah! and why the hell was he scolding us with the MIDDLE finger!
then the polo guys with the JCRC members... a ALL guys photo..




and some random photos...


and then I took a picture with Jackie.. but look super fat in this picture la... not nice at all

lao da.. next time we take better picture can!haha...


and the last picture of the day... Lao da Jackie with President Zhenming..

1 comment:

little.trixy said...

*giggles*
*giggles*
*giggles*
*giggles**giggles*
*giggles*
*giggles**giggles*
*giggles*
*giggles**giggles**giggles*
*giggles*