Thursday, February 01, 2007

house completed!

HERE ARE SOME PHOTOS TAKEN IN THE GYM DURING FITNESS AND CONDITIONING LESSON YESTERDAY... IN NIE GYM... THIS IS MY BUDDY DOING HIS CHEST PRESS... TESTING FOR 1 RM... AND THEN MARCUS, NICK AND YUSMAN...
haha... I just managed to finished making the wooden house... must really thanks Jackie Lao Da for coming forth to help me... he super nice la... he remembered I have difficulty making this so he came over to help me! haha and after he showed me some steps... I finally grasped hold of the technique how to make it...going to make this for Serene's birthday present... but not fully done yet.. hehe:) and before we could finish the last step... ZHIYONG came into the room... he was looking for my roomie regarding school work ... and then he TRIED to give a helping hand... and suggested to Jackie to CUT the wood instead of using penknife to saw it... and then he tried.... HE CAN'T~ ahhaa... then then know who came in next? Xueyuan lol... still got which gay will come into my room at 2:15 am in the morning! haha ... and he used the same method as ZY used... and managed to cut the wood...
====Dunno whether is ZY never eat enough or XY ate too much during dinner... oh yeha he ate wanton noodles and western food... maybe the food gave him energy... wah i sound super nonsensical here...lets see the house! and then I was so happy talking nonsense to these people and also happy over the completion of the house...!
BLACK BLACK / AH NEH IS HAPPY!

AND I AM ALSO HAPPY OVER SOMETHING... SOMETHING GREAT... FORGOT TO ANNOUNCE IT OVER THE PREVIOUS ENTRY! HAHA WE WON THE APPEAL.. WE BROUGHT IT UP TO HOC AND WE WON IT DURING THE SECOND TIME!

I DUN WISH TO TALK MUCH ABOUT IT... BUT SAYING THANKS TO JIAN MING, ZHEN MING, JINGDA, JUN XIONG , JACKIE AND ZHIYONG... AND ALSO MR YUM FOR CLEARING THE ACCUSATION BROUGHT UPON ZHIYONG AND OUR HALL... FINALLY JUSTICE FALLS UPON US!

THANKS TO THOSE THAT STOOD BY US! THANKS TO THOSE THAT BELIEVED IN US... AND ALSO THANKS TO THOSE THAT TRIED TO PUT US DOWN... YOU LET US KNOW ONE THING... THAT IS... WHEN WE ARE NOT GUILTY, WE HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR ABOUT... THE TRUTH WILL EVENTUALLY SHOW...

* and to those that have been slandering me in my blog... haha i think i no need to counter this myself... I have 3 guys behind me to help me do the job... so beware!

No comments: