Thursday, February 08, 2007

outing with trixy...

haha... just came back from Meeting at JP with Trixy... haha.. its been a while since we met.. everytime say wanna meet but like cannot because I always last minute got something on... then no choice.. we plan to meet in the morning.. initially wanted to meet at 830am, then Trix say 930am... then I agreed... then we both woke up late... wanted to sleep more... then planned to meet at 1015... in the end after all the delay we met at 1100! haha... and we rushed to Mac to get Mac's Breakfast... and there was only one box of hotcakes left... so i let Trix darling to have her hotcakes... I gave it up! haha... I ate mac muffin... photo again of our food...while she was away talking to her aunt...then we tried to take some photos outdoor... and we realise not nice!
and then after talking and chatting... we asked for help for some photos... but too bad the guys hands were shaky haha...
and I was too dark for the photo...the before and after edition of trixy's editing skills...
and we went to Watsons to buy some stuff... took a picture of her secretly haha....when going up the escalator...we tried again...but her fingers covered my face...
and then we FINALLY had a nicer photo... to think this is our first time taking pictures together... haha...damn funny.... never mind... next time we photo galore again! haha. ok girl!

oh yah... I bought some tops for her last time, finally had to chance to give to her today... she say whenever she goes out with me... I like some Santa Claus... ahha eh but not too bad right the clothes!


haha then some photos I sent to Dear when I was super bored... and with the look of my leg on the road to recovery...Trixy darling say this looks sexy... haha maybe I just look NON sporty...


ok going out to TRY and swim and suntan!

No comments: