Tuesday, February 27, 2007

happy new year..

so long never blogged... i think the gays missed my blogging... sorry guys... have been super busy... ... yea.. some updates on chinese new year... see reunion dinner... the day I moved back home finally...'... had steamboat for dinner lol.. finally see our family together...
this is my brother having a big feast...

and me and junko...

then Yuko busy taking pictures of us with her camera...
and the whole lot of food on the table...
and then my mum savouring the dessert that Junko had made specially for us... Milo ice cum mango pudding...
and then they busy at work washing the things in the kitchen...
and then the next day was Chinese New year first day... we went to the temples as usual every year... on the bus we took some photos...
and at night we went to my Uncle's house for dinner... i was so tired.. i just sat on the OSIM massage chair... fell asleep... din even wanted to eat dinner... ate only a little bit...
and there my brother was... playing the piano... he was playing as he liked...haha and a lot of Jay Chou's songs...
the next day we went to my paternal's side ... and we went to Haw Par Villa for lunch... its a chinese restaurant with a museum inside... its quite grand though!
and then the museum...i took pictures with my cousin.. same age as me..!
and pictures having us and some figurines...
and junko and me trying to imitate them...
and then pictures of food from the past...
and pictures of me with Junko, Yingshi and Hongsing...
my hair was in a mess on that day... haha.... never bothered to do it up...
and then views of the place ... more pictures... the food was not that good... maybe because I refrained myself from eating much meat... I only ate vege and fish meat, other than that... i did not eat... i have since stopped eating chicken and other meat unless there is really no choice then I will have to eat chicken meat... haha...
and the next day, I went to the house of one of the members from MR25... it was short but sweet... people talked about running ..and it was fun stuff... i suddenly felt so young over there...

... din really take many photos...


and i went home feeling super bored after my usual daily swim and run... and i sent Lao Da a picture of me feeling bored at home... i wished him "must win number 1 ah"... he was playing mahjong... ahha...and in the end he really won... won over hundred bucks lol...must be because of this lucky star...

No comments: