Monday, February 12, 2007

....

Just came back from Dance practice... went swimming in the morning at Clementi Swimming Pool and then brought my sister Junko to have her hair cut while Jd cut his hair too! then now I am back in hall...

Initially I really wanted to be part of the Steamboat the waterpolo guys were having... but I was involved in hair dance.. and so I had to attend the front part of it and the "Lao Yu Sheng" portion... other that that, I was absent... It was quite sad actually... I was at dance practice but my heart was with the waterpolo team... it's sort of a farewell party for me... I really appreciated them for doing this for me... really... It really touched me a lot... I feel so envious of myself... having so many good guy friends... and sporty friends... and we all bonded together so much.

the guys had lots of food... like sotong balls, prawn balls, fish balls, sausages, chicken wings, rice, crabmeat, chicken parts, fish slices, meat balls, mushrooms, eggs, beef slices etc... and it was really a good meal... having the meal at the roof top... super romantic right... this is probably the first and last time I would be able to have this type of meal here in hall 3... I would be too busy to come to school when I start work next time...

the team passed me a card, a whistle and a pen... the whistle for me to use during PE lesson,, PINK colour one! trying to make me look more girly... and the pen for me to mark my maths papers... oh my gosh! haha... and the card was written till the brim! really... I was so touched by the guys that I teared... had a hug from Jackie, a tissue from Xueyuan and comfort from Zy... i really starting to miss these guys... thinking that this short and sweet memories I had with them will always stay... looking at the waterpolo guys, I wonder what life will be for them in future... definitely more united... and i look at the girls... so comfortabl being in the company of the guys... I am so happy to have known all of them... really... so so happy!... nothing can express my feelings... I can just say one sentence... "hall 3 has made my life worthwhile... At least I have found joy in life in NTU/NIE"...

No comments: