Monday, February 12, 2007

friday...

last friday i had lunch with the 3 gays... at canteen 16! haha... an we met Ritchie there... so funny... all the polo guys eat the same thing... chicken rice...
only xy allowed me to take photo of him...the others did the same thing...
and after tat i rushed down to nan hua pri for a meeting... n in the mids of meeting... we ordered this... Rite pizza! super thin crust, cheap n nice.. only butter n cheese... 5 buck for one pizza... but one get one free oso!
after that i went for a short swim at clementi swimming pool n then went to my friend's bike shop at tanjong pagar... called bike boutique... lets see some photos...
n they had this cat... super fat! woohoo....! haahaa... super !and after that went back to hall to meet Lao Da and Zy... for dinner.. and that ZY super absent minded... lunch time say wanna go canteen 16 ask Mr Bay to cook for our hall steamboat on SUnday... and he actually forgotten.. so we had to have dinner at Canteen 16 again..

and then during dinner... I got a phone call from my Mum... saying that my brother is at the hospital... stunned me... got me worried... yeah... was super scared... and when Darling called.. tears just rolled... (also because the 2 guys were bullying me at the wrong time)... and then I rushed back to my room...then after I came out of the bathroom... I saw 2 creepy looking guys coming behind me... then I saw WHO else.. but the caring and concern 2 big guys....

they came over to console me... ahah they never seen me crying before... yeah.. I hardly tear... unless I am very touched or angry and agigated... ahah... then I made them do something... to check my computer for me... seems to me that I cannot open any file that is sent to me... movie and song... cant seem to open... dunno whats wrong...there is Jackie Lao Da...he is checking my com while Zy went back to his room to send me a file for Lao Da to check... in the end, they cannot find any problem... dunno whats wrong...

then I took pictures of my room... gonna miss this room.. another 5 more days...


and then they left and I packed my stuff... then went over to Xiao ming's room to see Lao Da and the other guys gamble... remember my Hall 13 friends used to gamble poker... this time round I am seeing the same poker... but bigger bets... Hall 13 guys used to gamble 10 cents and 20 cents max 3 dollars... hall 3 guys gamble $1, $2 and no max i think... then realised that Xiaoming was on a winning streak...winning everyone's money.. even Lao Da... how can i let him bully my Lao Da .. so i said "ok before I leave, I better 'ke' Xiaoming... so that he can lose... " I purposely stand behind him... and in the end, he really lost! hoohoo...wah I sound so bad...

No comments: