Friday, February 09, 2007

meeting with Jon

I just came back from dance... really very tiring... haiz... it has been a long day today... went out with Trixy and then went back hall to update blog and chat with darling trixy... and I finally had the courage to go to SRC swimming pool with this injured leg and swim...initially I thought it would be very painful when my wound touches the water... but then lucky for me! I think the top part of the wound is covered already....with a thin layer of transparent skin... ahha... it hurts, but not that much.. swam about 40 laps before I started to Suntan... was very tired.. maybe I have been resting for too long.. about 4 days without swimming.. seems very tiring when I started to swim now...and pictures of me suntanning haha... SRC pool... some place I am going to miss....

and while I was suntanning, I sent darling a msg... haha he replied " be careful of the tan line"... yeah... very true... I have a very obvious swimming costume tan line at my back... but then it has been there since like I started swimming... 3 years old?? haha... now wanna get rid also difficult... have to wear Bikini and maybe need to Suntan for like erm... a week to get it toned? haha... dun bother...

after that I rushed down to JP to meet Jonathan... if u all have read my previous entry... he is the closest brother I have.. apart from my own brother... 11 years of friendship and non of any part of the friendship has been torn... Was so happy when I met him... super glad... He lost weight though... but still look as decent! haha.. and we initially wanted to eat at JP, but his mum wanted me to go over to their house for dinner!... its been very long since I met up with his family... because Auntie has 3 sons, she treats me like a daughter... and knowing that I am Jon's sister... she always treat me with grace, conern and care... its superb... really...

Lets see whats up for dinner... wow... Lamb .. Roasted one... super big... I was super shocked...Initially Auntie wanted uncle to buy 3 slices of lamb... but then she told him "3 legs of lamb"... and so uncle really bought 3 legs of lamb... the one showed here is only one leg...oh my...

Uncle was carefully slicing it and giving us each portion... its superb.. a little bloody though...
and the fruits cum potato salad...
and I finished eating.. feeling super full...
and a few views of his house...
and this is Jon feeling super full and satisfied...
and then we took a few photos...look so different from the photos we took when we were young... when were both in Nan Hua Primary School Track and Field team...
and after washing the dishes... he played a few songs for me... its really nice... he has Grade 8 or above for Piano ... and He has cut his own album this year already... he specially Played Jay Chou music for me...and sang it while he played..

AND after all the food, songs and talk, it was time for me to rush back to hall for dance practice... I took a cab back and he stuffed 14 bucks into my hand to sponsor my cab fare back...idiot brother... BUT I THINK HE STILL OWES ME MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT FOR THIS YEAR! HAHAH... BRO I AM STILL WAITING... REMEMBER OUR PROMISE AH!

LOVE YA BROTHER... JONATHAN LAU ... SOMEONE I WILL ALWAYS TREASURE...

No comments: