Tuesday, February 06, 2007

feelings...

back from Tennis lesson... woke up on time today after receiving morning call from Jackie... ahah thanks bro! haha... if u din call me, think I would not have even gone to class...
Played tennis today...with Rachel, Gwi, Anna and Lynn... was fun though... though me and Gwi were like "handicapped" but then we still enjoyed the game... think we got to work on our serving a lot more.. :)

Anyway I just realised that my blog... which is supposed to be a personal blog with only friends of mine to look at, and now, it has been invaded by several people... people posted negative comments... but it takes two hands to clap.. probably I have angered these people during the posts i put up with regards to the Waterpolo appeal... yeah... at that moment, I felt very angry and unfair for Zy... but as time went pass, things became calmer, become much more humane... probably I should not have criticised some people... but when someone is angry, he or she would not probably be able to control their temper so well... yeah....

But the sad thing about the whole IH is... its supposed to create a funfilling environment for everyone to know one another and make more friends and have friendly competition... we really hope to achieve this one day...

I know my blog is being seen be a lot of people now... and perhaps the design of the blog people will also criticise... but i will not change it... its specially done up my my Darling Gf Trixy.... she made a lot of effort .... haah.... and her blog now is even more nicer...

actually everything has gone to a sad end... with me losing friends from hall 7 like Leslie who used to treat me as a good hall mate... Chin Chun who used to joke with me... Shaun who is my ivp swimming teammate... Yihao who have helped me one big time once...and others who have been talking and joking with me when I stayed in hall 7...

Thanks to those that have been keeping a look out for me... especially my ex roomie - Jean... even though she is still in hall 7 now, she stays at a neutral position and still shows her care and concern for me.. thanks girl... without you, I would not have learnt a lot of things in life...

I may be an arrogant freak, someone who throws tantrums, someone who refuses to listen, is stubborn, is competitive... but no one is perfect... I am trying to change my bad temper but it takes time... but perhaps in school now, I dun really flare my temper (i think because my gang of guys around me always make me laugh instead of being angry).... maybe some things I do may have caused a lot of misunderstanding... but haiz... only friends around me will understand...

one last thing: Teachers are also humans, teachers also have emotions, teachers also react humanely... we are not gods... we have feelings too....

1 comment:

little.trixy said...

U noe how we both are alike, that ppl do hates us and all but then again, see things this way, IF they REALLY hated us THAT MUCH, then why come into our blog and look @ wad we are reading...? *right?

So well these, people do care abt our existence and wad we r doing in life so we shld gif them a CLAP for the effort and love they are showing us, just in another way. and yes, this is a sacarstic and yet KIND remark to them =)

WE cannot please everyone else, but as long as there are these few ppl in our lives that makes us SMILE is more than enuff and oh yeah, this is not a sacarstic remarks to those who hates u but that u should THANK THEM...cos they made u stronger and realise how much sacred FRIENDSHIP is...and u would be learning that things in life, sm can be blog, sm can be said but only to CERTAIN people...

Never trust people that easily.

WHo havent been thru hatred? but then at the end of the day, if they are matured and KNOW how to think adn see things on TWO SCALE...then they r doing good to themselves as well... =)

ANd i noe, those who really appreciated ur existence would appreciated u as well....