Wednesday, February 07, 2007

new room design!

I finally went back home... after dunno how many months of not stepping home at all... normally I will stay in hall... haha:) well... I went home to wait for the arrival of the furniture I had ordered... 2 wardrobes, one for me and Yuko and the other for Brother... I reached home at 3 pm... the contractors came at around 330pm and then they say they will have to fix the cupboard in my house.... ok then... because the cupboard is too big to move into the room..

They began fixing... oh ya before that... When i reached home, I saw so many things... oh my gosh... my brother's room was filled so much things... all the unwanted stuff were inside...things were pilled on top of one another... Yuko simply just squeezed all out stuff in our room previously into brother's room! and i Had a shock... I needed to move everything out of the room... I was so tired... really... but i managed to move everything out... 2 cupboards, 1 bed frame, 1 long table, boxes, clothes frame hanger...etc...and when i finally moved everything out... it was time for me to start digging out stuff from the cupboards that i dun want and throw it away

when the two men were fixing the cupboard, I was sorting out stuff... I was so tired, I fell asleep on the sofa... when I woke up, it was almost 6pm... they finally finished the fixing of the cupboard... then i went to move everything back into the room... and when I was done.. with lots of other stuff that i did... arrangement of the furniture, cleaning, folding of clothes, moving things up and down... bla bla bla... it was the only exercise I could have when I am injured ...:)

and when everything was done... I took pictures... I really cannot believe how much i transformed the rooms into... my brother's room used to be a great mess... now its like this...see the bed on the floor... with his table in front... then beside the bed is actually a cupboard for books... then his wardrobe is on another side...

and his cupboard which costs 299 bucks!the metal piece of thing is what he used to hang his clothes before i bought the cupboard for him!
and now our room... jap style i hope... the beds and working table on the floor..the table is quite nice... 299 bucks and the middle column i stuffed it with snacks...
and in front of the beds...our new tv n loud speaker n VCD/LCD player....thinking where to place my fridge when it moves back....
n our 4 door wardrobe...399 bucks... with our cupboard for books...

No comments: