Monday, February 12, 2007

mood for love

just came back from Mood for Love... its an event organised by Hall 3 Cultural Com.... Jackie and me sang a duet... my gosh... we started practising only at 5 am in the morning in my room... and we were still deciding what song to sing... and in the end, we decided on a song sang by Jackie Chan and Tracy Su... and after setting the right song, we decided we will sing it the first and the last time together! oh my gosh... I cannot imagine us singing a duet when we are squabbling everyday! can u imagine that! ..

I rushed back to hall in a cab after rebonding my hair at far east plaza to be able to sing the duet with Jackie...and we really made a lot of laughter... even before we sang, Jackie made a speech saying that among the 3 halls he stayed at, he enjoyed the most in hall 3 and also that he really dedicate the song to the polo and swim team and the JCRC members who helped us out in one way or other... and that this year is his last year in hall, he is gonna miss this place a lot... and I also said that this is my LAST WEEK in hall.... i really enjoy the time here... dedicated the song to polo, swim, track and road relay team... forgotten to dedicate to the dance team... ahha... but well... all in hall 3.... and we sang... and then haha the funny thing is we held hands... ahaha... I guess we both have the friendship connection within us... he has been like a big bro to me... he sings well too... and enjoyed the song together... though we may have made a clown of ourselves... but I guess as long as we enjoy it, it should be enough...

haha and guess what the judges said... "I can see u 2 have great chemistry!" haha... isit... yeah... after being an AH NEH for so long and a brother to the guys... I guess I have blended into them.. haha...

and then came the dance... we did well I guess, but then the synchronising is not that good yet... we have very little time to practice actually... but I guess for freshies we did quite ok already...

and we forgot to take a team photo... just took a few of us left behind...with make up on.... and my new hairstyle!...Alicia and me...




and then we took a few photos... Kenji, Alicia, Me and Larissa...missing Huimin, Cheryl and YiiYin....

and then Kenji took photo with one of our coaches... Melvin...



and then 3 gals...
oh yea... and I took a photo with my maths group... have been sitting together ever since last year maths lesson... now we are going to leave this classroom, this group... this team...

No comments: