Wednesday, February 14, 2007

happy days...

i took a picture of me in my room filled with boxes... moving out of hall.. taken after tennis lesson...Trixy say I look more Shu Nu with my new hairstyle... ahah do i look so different... ahah
and I met the 2 hunks for Lunch at Canteen 14... and as there were ordering food...Zhiyong here... Jackie ganna blocked...
and then I managed to take pictures of them... think they know i taking pictures... refused to look over...and SINFUL ,... they ate Western food!
and then My lunch...Ban Mian...

haha...yup yup... we had our usual tok cock session without XY!...and today I came back hall... missed school because of cramps... really too painful... then came back .... before I went back room , went to meet Xy and his gf Xiaohan and Jackie ... tok cock session...and took a few pictures...


then Jackie say..."eh not scared Fei Wen ah! we already got so many scandals talking abt us..."

haha as if I scared.. aiyoh before we sang our duet that day during Mood for love... He announced to everybody that I am attached... haah thanks Lao Da... and I told everybody that Jackie is not my kind of guy... brother yes he can be, but then BOYFRIEnd is confirm a NO! haha "i only go for guys who is old but look young and not young but look old!" ahah... opps...! no la... we both care for each other a lot... and will always do... and are good buddies! yeah man... celebrate Vday together... because both dun have date... just have a simple meal at canteen 14 later k!

No comments: