Tuesday, January 23, 2007

bdaeQ!

THIS IS MY PRESENT FROM DARLING... HAAH A G SHOCK WATCH... THE SECOND EDITION.. COSTS ABOUT 135 BUCKS... i WAS really happy... because its white colour, have stop watch mode and can looks fashionable... though it looks big on me... but then when I dun wear it, dear can wear... haha... the photos behind my hand are on my table.. obviously it him la!



and the safari tickets for my bdae celebration...

and then zhiyong, xueyuan, huimin and baochern gave me a 50 bucks top shop card to shop.. are they hinting that i should get new clothes... haha...thanks pals...


and thats all about it... haha... the fewest presents i got for bdae... but the most signficant ones...

and then on sunday night we went out to eat dinner... at179 coffeeshop near school... met up with my family... not a very nice dinner though...


and then i went back hall to zzzz... super tired...

No comments: