Friday, December 29, 2006

mao's bdae...

I organised Malcolm's birthday party on Tuesday night... haha i guess I was a bad organiser.. I was so so so into my training that I had actually had to engage the help of Xian and Sharon to help me plan this... this is ridiculous bah... yup.. we tricked him into going to Marina South... told him that only a few of us were coming .. in the end he came and saw every one of them... Sharon, Qianni, Zijun, Olivia, Xian, Yan, Kenneth, Samuel, Helen, Paul and me... haha I guess it was an enjoyable night.. I went there straight after my Swimming training and INter hall hockey match.. here are the pictures..
this is my darling helen and me... I dun look good here... sianz.. no time to style my hair..
and then me and my darling helen and her darling paul... and me, xian n yan...
this is the birthday boy and his gf... both look so innocent and nice...

and kenneth and samuel...


and we took some group photos...mao n girls...


i helped bdae boy to settle the lighting of the cake... ahah

and then there were some fun shots haha... passing the cake!


and this is the SHOT OF THE DAY!!!!!


and then we went to Mao's house...and presented him with his Mahjong present! it's black in colour!


and then some pictures of them playing...

No comments: