Tuesday, December 19, 2006

waterpolo win!

woo hoo! our hall guys won waterpolo for their last match! Last Saturday... they played with our team having 3 men down...but they put up a splendid match... the only disappointing thing was that our hall had little support... I was like the only cheerleader there... wished I could have gone down to play with them.. fight as a team... but then out of 16 halls... only 4 halls will be willing to vote for me to play.. all the other halls sports secretaries are not willing to support my hall's decision.. but then it is still comforting enough to know that there are some halls willing to support the idea of having a girl to play waterpolo! this is ridiculous! ... however, it is still very fun to play and train waterpolo with them... and I will always be part of hall 3 waterpolo team... maye one day I might go and join the national women's team in playing waterpolo... when I have the time to commit!...

I encountered something stupid on Friday afternoon... I was having my usual training and suntanning at SRC when I saw 2 familiar figures walking into the Swimming Pool...I was suntanning at the benches... then I saw one of them showering under the shower... the other hiding behind the shower... haha that time i felt it was funny because the guy hiding behind the shower was like trying to avoid being seen...I find it ridiculous and a little foolish... after that I went to swim at the other side of the pool... at lane 8... I have never ever swim there but knowing that he did not want to see me... I swam there... did my last set of workout and then headed to change my attire to go out for my run... When I walked past them, they were chatting at the side of the pool... I simply looked away...
All this while I have really been trying to talk to him... even as a normal friend, he cannot accept it... its super ridiculous... I am tired la... IF he thinks that I still has some feelings for him... I think he can go and knock himself against the wall...Why is it so hard for ex-couples to be friends again?... I told this to dear and he says... its always very hard for the guy to be friends with the ex-girlfriend... haha... but never mind... AS long as I know what I am doing... and care for him just like a platonic friend... if he wanna think otherwise, let him be...



It has been raining very heavily these days... I am just sitting here typing.. it has been super boring,.. I hope it stops raining tomorrow then I can continue my run... have not been running a lot.. ever since the marathon ended, I sort of stopped training... need to get back my fitness and shape.. STOP RAINING!

No comments: