Sunday, December 17, 2006

i finally gotten back to hall... wowowoo... had a really superb weekend...

On friday, I went to meet Trixy for dinner... wore a skirt ( as she had requested!) and a tube top.. but topped it up with a jacket...and we had dinner at Sakae sushi... As i promised.. it was my treat and we chatted from 8 plus to 11 plus then we went back home.. finally passed her the presents i bought for her... haha... but lucky we din take photos... I had a bad hair day..! no no no... next time then take...

met dear on Saturday after my training and inter-hall polo match.. haven seen him or talk to him for almost a week... thought what had went wrong... tot like cold war.. but the funny thing we really had a superb weekend together.. guess absence made the heart grow fonder... really!... we were just too tied up at work and training...
I finally passed him his christmas present... a IPOD NANO... ordered online with special engraving on it ...i engraved his name plus "are you a biathlete?" ahah it sort of seems pretty funny lol...but dear is really happy! and I am really happy too! Gave him something he wanted.. and he gave me a surprise.. he told me that He haven given me my xmas present.. he said the NIKE slippers he gave me the other day is just a gift la... ahah and he is planning to buy a phone for me... wah... super shocked...
but i asked him go choose the phone himself, dun bring me go buy... i wanna test his taste... haha..!

Brother had a performance with Superstar runner-up Chew Hsing Hue... at Bukit Panjang Plaza on Saturday.. went to watch him dance and is superly nice... ahah guess I should take dance soon too!.... Salsa!!!!!!!!

No comments: