Monday, May 05, 2008

training on thursday


THURSDAY TRAINING...

last thursday training was a comfortable 800m sets... 6-8 sets of it...


i did the whole workout with JJ and Angela... I tried pretty hard to set the pace right... took me some time to get the pace right.. keep hitting faster than the required pace... it was supposed to be an easy workout...

it turned out that we finished the workout more or less on target.. just one second faster than the required timing... supposed to be doing 3:18 min per set with 1 min rest... and we did... 3:17 min and etc... was a comfortable workout!!!

after that we took many pictures!!!
and vivian and me... my idol... fastest runner of singapore ...and JJ, Vivian and me wore the same shoes that day!!! thanks to our sponsor NIKE... some pics of the guysand joe who always have a funny expression whenever i take photo!and the 4 ladies
oh yeah... we also went to Adam road for dinner!!!and we found out that vivian was holding on to a purse names "Daddy's money!!!" my gosh.... daddy girl...!

No comments: