Friday, May 23, 2008

NIKE PHOTO SHOOT!!!

Did a photoshoot for NIKE this week... went down all the way to EAST coast park for the shoot... was dressed in the NIKE new attire for the next season, it was nice! took a few shots of me stretching, warming up, relaxing and running...! i felt so weird being in front of a camera at first... the smiling had to be controlled.. some angles were not taken quite correctly... and they made me look really fat! ahah .. and i am not photogenic, so I guess the photos will not come out quite nice...

the tedious part was the running photoshoot... he had to take me running from front viewand side view... as i had short hair, the moment i start running, the hair started to blow upwards and it became really messy... I think i took more than 80 shots to be able to get about 30 shoots right... many shots could not get me "flying in the air".. many of them were landing shots...! well I guess this have to be done really professionally... and my photographer was really patient and experienced and professional! he did every single shot with detailed and focussed... and in the end, we ended the session with having several shots pretty well done...

i hope that the photos coming out in shape run magazine will appear to be slim and fit, but not compromising the tough training and running effects!

No comments: