Tuesday, May 06, 2008

NIKE PLUS


I am very surprised and happy to receive a call from NIKE today....they informed me of their plans to seed me for NIKE plus...

its like a big surprise and a great effort on their part...! thanks NIKE!...

all these years, I have been a fan and a loyal supporter of NIKE products... I think I have cultivated a habit where I shop, I tend to only look out for NIKE stuff... and also supported by JD bah... he too loves NIKE...

pretty excited about the seeding process.... lets take a look on the NIKE plus...( this picture was taken from a blog i found on net... think its Wayne's gf...sorry to have used it.. but the picture is really nicely taken!)and they can really track the distance, speed and lots of stuff... will update more when i receive the product alongside with the goodies they are gonna throw in for me...


once again, its nice working with these people! they are really supportive.. thanks NIKE...

No comments: