Monday, May 19, 2008

SUNDAY LONG RUN

i went out for a long run today... wore my AirZoom Volmero 2+.... along with my NIKE plus watch.. and met Fabian at macritchie for a long run... we ran the 10km northern course and then headed back for some drink before going out to lower pierce... really chatted a lot along the way... haha... reached the prate shop, stopped for a can of hundred plus and then headed right into the second gate of the 35km route... made a u-turn over there and headed back to macritchie... I did 2.5 hours and easy jog and clocked about 25-26 km (based on the watch)... walked the last 1.5 km to macritchie... Fabian left me at 2.5hours to complete the last half an hour.. he was supposed to run 3 hours!... met him back at macritchie...did our stretching and I took some photos of him! he is the poster boy!!!... however, the person on the poster does not look like him... seems that the face was a little elongated and i was telling him that the photographer had done a great deal because the picture covered all his "holes" on the face! haha... opps!I made him pose for the above photo... does it look like the guy in the poster... obviously ! it is him!

No comments: