Sunday, May 18, 2008

to all my students

i M thinkin of taking down my tag board because some students of mine has come into here and create some nonsensical stuff... Shu, should i?

tag board is meant for my friends.... not for the students... anyway for my students who have found out my blog add (prob through internet)... and come here to view... I DISALLOW YOU TO INPUT ANY COMMENTS HERE... IF NOT, WHEN I RETURN TO WORK THE NEXT DAY, YOU WILL DEFINITELY BE PUNISHED... ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE SPOUTING NONSENSE HERE... I shall not name names, but the boy will definitely be reprimanded by me... a stern warning will be given for spouting nonsense....

If this does not stop, I will allow assess to friends who come here and view.

Students, please stay off from this blog comments. reserve your comments for yourself. thank you.

No comments: