Monday, May 19, 2008

OUTING with SHU at SENTOSA and VIVO

today was a day without bfs!!! both bfs at work and it was a gfs day! met Shu after my training with Fabian... and we went to Sentosa!!!! it was a really hot day! Fabian gave me a lift to harbour front from vivocity(we spent 10mins looking for his car!!)... Shu picked me up from there... and here we are at Tanjong beach...
my first time lying on the benches there at KM8...

and Shu took pics of me...aiyoh ...this was nicely taken...
and she pulled me to the sea so i have to wear my shorts! and after that we went vivo for shopping... went to topshop, zara and other quite interesting shops... and i wore this tube dress which shu felt was pretty nice on me... was so tempted to buy it for the upcoming wedding dinner, but it cost $146 .. so i gave it a miss...and then i tried on this dress.... but S size was too loose and there was no XS size.. again had to give it up! arrgghhh....and then it was dinner time... ohoh... after a whole session of shopping for heels! she bought 2 really high pair of heels and i bought a pair of medium high heels!fabulous outing with darling SHU today! i enjoyed it really a lot! looking forward to the next outing... meeting her tomorrow to bring her down to join Safra running group.. and wednesday we are both going for swimming training in the evening!

No comments: