Saturday, October 11, 2008

Grandma birthday

Grandma's birthday party...
at Sakura at Science centre...
all of us were present except for my uncle's family...
the buffet was not really nice for me , since i dun eat much though:)

but after eating, i felt sooo guilty...
got to start losing weight soon. race is reaching. i felt so super guilty now! run run run tomorrow!
my youngest sis, runner cum biathlete...i love her more than anyone else:) though i always raise my voice at her! haha and singing of the birthday song in english, mandarin and hAKKA! my grandpa and grandma also celebrates their 50th year anniversary.. and so lovely as ever:) sweet. thats what i call love.and my bro asked me to take a photo of the food he ate! my gosh... he is really "bottomless pit stomach" ")they played football after that!and Junko found a COIN phone.. something that is not really available in Singapore nowadays...
and couple photos:) sis and bf... bro and gf hahaha...so ugly so we asked him to take a sweeter photo . as yes , it was really sweetyuko and her bf, nice and quiet guy... good !and then some family photos..and i went a little crazy while on the way home... junko took these for me... Hmm.. should i convert to a dancer instead?and junko wanted me to capture her jumping...
hmmm... but i guess my phone was not that good afterall...

No comments: