Monday, October 06, 2008

4th Sept

Sat, 4th Sept 2008

Went to Macritchie to support friends at the North Face 50km...
it was great fun! seeing so many runners preparing to run the 50km. I guess giving up the 50km run and focussing on my next race was a much better move though!

took some pictures:)
after they were flagged off, Yao Chung sent me to East COast park. I was SUPPOSED to do my 10km fast paced run and then meet Brian after that...

walking at east coast myself and had a simple breakfast at MAC...

So it went. I ran from C2 to F1 and met a friend there. He mentioned he din wanted to wait till 3pm to swim. so... i replaced him.. out of no where... 3km swim.. haha lucky it was only a charity swim, not a running race or swimming race either..

and so, i was in... for 3km of swim against big and huge waves which made a lot of swimmers gave up and withdrew...

With Christel..Singapore National Swimmer..who did the 5km...
and my fav white bag..n brian...met up for lunch before he goes overseas for like 1 month!

No comments: