Friday, October 03, 2008

Friday is a lonely day...
PSLE started...
GOOD luck to all my students:) love them all

** picked me up for Lunch from school today again:)
thanks man! we had great lunch at West Mall Pasta Mania... he is trying to get me fat! He is running the North Face 50km tomorrow and I am going down to support all the hard core running friends! yeah man... way to go!

went to NTU to meet YaoXiang at the pool. Did my usual 40 laps swims and drills. Breaststroke 10 laps, 15 laps of free plus backstroke. 10 laps of sculling and then 6 laps of butterfly:)

went back to Hall 3 to eat:)
anyway din manage to take his photo:)
here is one that we took almost 2 years ago.. when he said that i was a plump plump girl:)
spoke abt sch work and the stress level. Guess his training at National Waterpolo and mine were almost alike when we had to travel from the West at NTU to the North for training almost 3-4 days a week when we are in NIE.

well but life is like this. We choose our own route and walk it ourselves.
Next week meet up will prob be me coaching him running or he coaching me swimming! My gosh... hope i dun get scolded by this Secondary school teachers... or else he will get nagged by me the primary school teacher!

oh nonononono way man!!! i think i gained back my usual weight these days ... got to lose back fast!

No comments: