Tuesday, January 15, 2008

u;tra marathon photos...

the ultra marathon photos are out! haha first time in my life.. i look NOT so fat... at least only some fat but still not satisfied with my body... fat fat fat... got to lose weight!
this was the start of the race... 7 am in the morning.. still fresh..

running along the golf course... was so tired... beginning to feel the heat coming.. so ran in sports bra instead...

and then i ran through the forest... looking super duper tired...

but then i had my 3/4 running partner Brian with me! woohoo! haha i think this picture looks kinda funny...
and then i found out that i can find some pictures of the powerman gang... post it for them...
look at Alber's face... the 2 jokers running together...
Peishan.. strong...
and Alber and Eddie again...
wah and this is a super ugly photo...! I was running my last round.... was so tired... was taking a walk when Uncle Teck Heng went "snap" and i went "Eh! dun take la... walking leh... not pro!" ahha... and the guy beside me was the most perfect running partner... he accompanied me for 3 rounds! 3 x 10.8 km! Andrew Da Ge! he's the man!






No comments: