Thursday, January 24, 2008

family...

I found these photos at home! haha... and then reminded me of the times i had with my family... from young when we stayed in the terrace house till now....me and my cousin were always the flower girls... i am the one called Da Jie on the right... flower girl
and then the pictures of me and my 3 siblings... haha i am the one on the right.. I have been baby sitting my youngest sister from young.. thats why till now she is still like my baby... and you see my secon sister on the left.. looks really pretty right.. yeah she is.. till now she is still pretty... and me during primary school water sports day.. with my medals... at clementi swimming pool..a place where i first met JD. haha... see my younger sister with her wins also.. my whole family started swimming since young,, me since 3 years old... and then during Junko's bdae party... cutting her cake.. she is till now my fav and lovable younger sister... someone i always dote on.. although i always scold her... this photo was taken outside the house...my old house...terrace house....
i think as we grew older, our face became more stern... not so lovable... look at our specs!!!
and this is our family!!!!! ahha...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

quick question...what does Sumiko mean? I understand that it is Japanese, but does it signify something? Thanks.

Sumiko Tan said...

it is in japanese... but i seriously dunno what it means... ahha basically my dad was a japanese teacher and he din really like christian names so he gave us japanese names instead.. unique right.. but funny thing is that there was one my frien checked up the dictionary , and they saw sumiko meant Charcoal! cannot be la! anyway u r??

Anonymous said...

thanks for the info. many good names in Bible--phoebe, miriam, tamar, mary--I agree too plain, gomer--yuck!, esther--too old, zipporah, deborah--means warrior princess :)