Wednesday, January 09, 2008

just another day...

yest was like a not so busy day.. ended my day at work at the usual 1 pm, then started with my work.. so many things to settle. consent forms, swimming programme for my p3 kids, briefing for the teachers and students, books to mark and also lots and lots of stuff... ended work at 530! walked home from school.. took about 20minutes.. actually I walk to work and back home everyday... takes about 20minutes per trip...gotten quite used to it.. though i can take a bus... but then taking public transport would mean changing 2 buses... there is no st bus from my house to Keming Pri.. therefore.. would rather walk.. save money too! yupyup

currently got some good deals for swimming courses.. my students' parents have asked me to coach their children for swimming.. but the bad thing is that I will be charging lower... cant bear to charge them higher because they all come from a humble background.. i am charging my swim student $40 an hour as i am teaching her in a condo.. as for my school students..perhaps cheaper... but still its the sense of fulfillment that counts!

went to meet Benjamin Chia yesterday... my bro in hall 7. he was the one who persuaded me to join hall 7. appreciated him for that.. really great to have him as a good friend at that time.. we chatted a lot.. more with regards to work... and life now.. but happy for him because he is planning to get married next year.. and he is earning like much much more money than his first job now.. just a fresh grad, he can earn so much...after meeting him, i went home to have my usual long run.. was exhausted .. these few days have been meeting a lot of people.. when do i have time for myself! i took a picture of me after the run!...
now having floorball training.. i am the teacher-in-charge... after training will be heading down to NTU to coach the Biathlon team... i have planned out the training program for today.. hope they survive!

No comments: