Monday, January 21, 2008

23rd birthday!

thanks to all that wished me happy birthday! sometimes i really wonder whether I have any friends.. closed ones.. then realised that this morning i woke up, went to school, after end classes, i realised I had like more than 10 messages .. birthday messages...

Serene, ex-roomie: Hey girl.. Happy birthday! May u have a great day ahead! Take care always.:)

Karmun: happiest 23rd b'day to u! may u be filled w happiness n great health, n not forgettin i'll be waiting for wedding bells o both o u! ( haha... think wedding bells not so soon... both busy earning money now...

Peishan: Happy birthday Girl!

Xiaopang: Happy birthday Girl!

Yueyin (cousin): Happy birthday!!! wish u all the best!!!

Junhong(JC track mate): Happy birthday to u miko!

Xiaochun (first training teammate cum godsister): Happy borthday dear. I really miss you and will love u always.:)

Thong Seng: Hi HI Sumiko! Happy happy birthday! wish you a great year in sporting achievements... from Aviva Ironman sponsor thong tseng

Cynthia (KAP gang): Happy birthday cher...

Marc ( running teammate): good morning happy 22th birthday hope your dreams will come true... ( i am turning 23 not 22!)

Siva (adventure racing fren cum ex-HOD): Happy birthday!

Kiat Hau (real brother): Happy 23rd bdae miko! hope u're aging happily haha. I can't be home this whole week ...... i'll make it up for you next week!

Mummy: Hi girl, wishing u a happy 23rd birthday! yesterday never come home never inform... ahah ( i told my mum i was too tired after training so just slept thru the night outside...)

Edvin: Hey girl, i called using this number .... just now from sweden.. but ut voicemail said u are in thailand.. Happy birthday...( I really miss Edvin... now that he is gone for 6 months, gonna miss him even more)

Junko ( real sister): Yoyo! its ur birthday man.. enjoy like madness! I know sch sucks. ahah Happy birthday yeah! ( haha sch dun sucks girl, sch is great!)

Brian : Happy birthday auntie.. may ur wishes and sporting dreams come true...! keke...

Samuel ( JC gang): Happy birthday Miko san! haha.

Adrian: Happy b day! all the best in your new year!

Fabius ( PJC track mate cum bro): Happy birthday Mei!

Yingshi ( cousin): hay hay HapPy 23RD bDaY!! ahh we so old liao *sadz*... anyway all the best & i c u soon on CNY! ( thanks girl! haha... anyway she is born 6 days after me only!)

Satiish: Happy birthday gal!!!

Michelle Verma: Happy belated birthday ! ( its today la my dear)

Daniel (NDU): happy belated birthday.. hope u had a great one!

Shu: hey miko! happy belated birthday!

Serene: Happy birthday!

Xiaofei (hall 7 friend): Happy birthday!!!

Alvin: Happy birthday! May u run faster and look prettier.

Wilfred: Babe. Happy birthday. Let me know when u free. I'll take you out for dinner.

Samson ( Jd nephew): Happy birthday Jie Jie

Victor: Happy birthday girl. Hope this isnt too late.

Faizal: Happy 23rd Sumiko!! Hope u enjoyed ur special day wif ur friends n loved ones. N i also hope everything's ok at Keming Pri. Take Care k.

Wenquan: I may not be e earliest but surely i m e latest! ya ha Happy BDAY! Remind me that i owe u a treat:) Hope u enjoyed ur day and see ya soon!

Paul: Shit almost finish liso.. Happy bdae!! Heng heng still got 10 mins lol.. unless server jam you receive after 12 haha.. happy bdae to u..

Xian: Happy belated birthday sumiko! Sry hp didnt have ur number and mao didnt give me either. i just remembered the number.. sry too.. thinking it was 29th again..

Xueyuan: Happy 23rd bdat ah neh! Haha.. cant be the first so i'll be the last lol. May u run faster, swim faster bike faster! but dun torture us...

JiaHUi: Halo! happy belated birthday! hope u had a great time yesterday!

and Victoria Campbell was so sweet... she called me on my phone to wish me happy birthday... it was a big surprise really... real big one..

though i did not celebrate my birthday yesterday... i merely went to have dinner with JD at Billy Bombers... and then head back home ... he was too tired after his training and I was too tired after my run too... guess its been a hard and tiring day...

but still.. spending time with him and receiving a peck on my cheek at midnight from him is a great pleasant surprise and joy...

thanks everyone and every friend who cared... thanks friends for the wishes! thanks colleagues too... who symphatise with me for having to go for a meeting at CCAB later at 4 pm.. cant celebrate my birthday.. but when u start work its always like this... ahah...

now i am aiming for my new present to myself... a grey-blackish bag with pink stripes.. NIKE handbag... its very nice...! haha i will buy for myself with the march performance bonus!


My wishes for my bdae:
1) to be able to perform my job to a greater level
2) to be able to be sent for the greatest 4 race at the end of the year (marathon)
3) to be able to lose another 6 kg before september 2008
4) to rebond my hair
5) to get a NIKE handbag! the one i have been eyeing for so long

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

-hugs!!!-

=)