Tuesday, January 29, 2008

another training day

yesterday had training... at turf city... at 6:30pm.. actually i was late.. felt quite bad ...
but anyway went all the way up to a slope to meet coach and the others.. found Illyas in the mids of walking then walked together to training ground.. along the journey,the road was filled with horse **** ...
Joe and Marcus has started off with their warm up by the time i reached.. and i was looking for a toilet.. but we were out in the woods... there was no toilet! so coach hinted *wink wink* to go into the bushes to ... my gosh... and i was having a stomach ache... it was bad! but i went and felt so paiseh after that! haha...

we did our usual 3 sets of 3x300m slope workout... luckily for me, i din have to wear any weights on my hands... but the distance i ran was longer as compared to the first time we ran here... felt great because all of us were encouraging each other... it was really a great feeling to be able to train with people who are encouraging... they never once said i was running slowly... coach never once said i was running badly. he always encourages and boost our morale.... it was really great ..!

anyway after that i went out with Illyas to west mall .. he went to burger king for his dinner and i went groceries shopping... after that an urgent call from JD came and we went to meet Alvin and Eddie and JD... i finally had my dinner at 9 plus at Bukit Timah Hawker centre... had a healthy noodles with some soup and sugar cane water with lemon! we talked and talked and Alvin mentioned" so when are we going to have an outing with only 3 guys ?" i got the hint... haah it was ironical... I introduced Alvin and Eddie to JD and now the 3 guys become very good friends and I was like erm... ok la.. understandable.. sometimes guys just wanna have some guys talk.. ok then next time wun go out with them...

anyway when Alvin drove me home we started talking about relationship... i told him that age is not an issue if both parties can work things work ... and then suddenly talked about marriage.. a haha i told him that if my bf were to propose to me.. i would love to have it at a swimming pool proposal or at the end of my major running race or at the end of a ironman of half ironman race! ahah... memorable mah... then stupid Alvin laughed and laughed.. u know girls.. always like to have a moment to remember...for their lives..

for me.. since young, i already had something to remember.. because i was born in a car.. and my birthcert actually recorded place of birth: In a car on the way to Kadang Kerbau hospital... till now when my friends ask me where was i Born.. i would answer: in a car... shocked all of them! yeah but i am really proud of my mother! she can actually give birth to me on her own in a car all alone!!!!!!!!!

No comments: