Monday, April 28, 2008

JUNKO'S CROSS COUNTRY RACE


I WENT TO WATCH MY students play floorball finals that day... they played really well.. girls emerged as the champion in the nationals and the boys came in second... a great achievement.. they played really their best! lost by a point...

and then i rushed to bukit timah to watch my sister's last race of the the year.. so called last cross country race.. she is in sec 4.. yup... she was rather disappointed that i was not there before her race... I am normally at every important race that she takes part in... but last wed, I could only rushed down in time to see her finishing the race... i took a cab from pasir ris to bukit timah! haha. and she was rather happy upon seeing me at the end! i shouted like mad!!! ahaha....

she is a slow learner.. not incline academically, but rather good in sports... swimming is good but not very good in running... sounds like me when i was young.. the exact scenario... thats why she resembles me in a lot of ways...

but i believe that one day, she will emerge as someone good... I am moving her towards biathlon and more focussed running... she will soon be joining my coach for training... and focussing on bettering her longer distances... i hope the money i pay for her training don't go to waste... I know that she needs motivation... soon you will see a different Junko... she is the next upcoming lady!










No comments: